Zarafa Outlook 2013 Support
From Zarafa wiki
Zarafa does not *yet* officially support Outlook 2013.
However, we are very committed to delivering fixes quickly when needed. This enables users to work with Zarafa and Outlook 2013.
This compatibility component will only work with the following versions of Outlook:
- Outlook 2013 RTM - 15.0.4481.1003
- Outlook 2013 RTM - 15.0.4481.1508
- Outlook 2013 RTM - 15.0.4505.1002
- Outlook 2013 RTM - 15.0.4517.1003, since 7.1.5-42115
Not yet supported:
Unsupported click-to-run versions:
- Outlook 2013 RTM - 15.0.4517.1509
- Found here: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/office-2013-click-to-run/en - versions may vary depending on your office language.
The version can be found by opening file details on the file (Right click Properties -> Details tab): 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OUTLOOK.EXE'.
The version information shown under Help within Outlook 2013 is not relevant.
The Outlook features that will be available after installation of the compatibility component are:
- Opening shared calendars from Outlook menu ribbon ('Open Calendar')
- Private items support (hides private items)
- Public contact folder support in Outlook Addressbook
- Automatic direct booking of resources when enabled in the registry (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982774). Booking of resources using meeting requests (so, without Direct booking enabled) is supported as well.
Below is an overview of the functionality that is currently not available when using Outlook 2013 in combination with ZCP.
- Freebusy -> View calendar details
- Activities in Shared stores and Public Stores
- GAL pictures
- Using file -> Open -> Open other user's store is not possible, however you can open delegate stores using Zarafa's advanced configuration dialog, and you can open calendars using the ribbon ('Open Calendar') when viewing your calendar.
The Zarafa Outlook compatibility component does not support Outlook 2013 Click-to-run!