Zarafa DB to LDAP user plugin conversion
From Zarafa wiki
The following scripts allows you to convert the mailboxes from a local Zarafa DB plugin to an Active Directory environment.
- Make sure all local Zarafa users are also available in the Active Directory or OpenLDAP directory. The usernames used with the DB plugin, should be the same as the username in AD/LDAP.
- Install the perl module MIME::Base64 and DBI
- Make sure you have a successful backup of the Zarafa database
- Run the first the db-to-ldap-plugin.pl script
- When this script is successfully executed, run the db-upgrade-addressbook-entryids.pl to fix all entries of all email items
- Test if you can still reply internal emails from before the migration
- Test if access to shared mailboxes is still working
This is not officially supported. Zarafa Professional Services can help you with these upgrade processes.