Clear Suggestion List for WebAccess
From Zarafa wiki
The Webaccess shows a suggestion list when typing an email address in the "TO:" field. Over time it could be that users may complain about a too large suggestion list.
With the following script you are able to purge the suggestion list per user (or for all users). Usage:
- Purge list for selected users:
php clear_suggestionlist.php -u <username1> <username2> ...
- Purge list for all users:
php clear_suggestionlist.php -a
Prerequisites for the script:
- Run the script on a server which has the php mapi extention installed.
- You need to have the php-cli package installed.
- Check the variables on top of the script.
Download the script here: https://github.com/zarafagroupware/zarafa-tools/blob/master/webaccess/clear_suggestionlist.php