Zarafa Support can be contacted by partners and resellers through email ([email protected]) and telephone (+31-15-2517710).
First line Zarafa Support is issued through our partner and reseller network. Second and third line support is handled by Zarafa which charges support blocks per support incident:
- A support block covers a maximum of 30 minutes of support time. At least one support block is used per incident. Additional time used in an incident is calculated in new support blocks, billed in 30-minute increments. The Zarafa portal shows billed support blocks in detail.
- When Zarafa discovers that a technical issue is a direct Zarafa reproducible software issue, where Zarafa is at fault (as determined by Zarafa), Zarafa will, at its sole discretion, not charge any support blocks.
- Support blocks are valid for one year following the activation of the subscription period of the Zarafa edition.
- The additional annual support blocks included in paid Zarafa editions are only valid for registered customers and based upon their Zarafa Edition. Zarafa support blocks are not interchangeable between customers.
Technical level support interaction
- A Zarafa partner, reseller or customer is responsible for ensuring that support issues are handled by personnel that have sufficient training to attain and maintain competence in the operation of the Zarafa software. The level of support personnel should include knowledge on:
- Linux: LPIC1 or RHCSA
- Zarafa Advanced Engineer training certificate
- If no qualified Zarafa engineer is available at a customer’s site, Zarafa authorized and certified Business Partners can handle their support issues.
Subscription value & End customer
- The Zarafa subscription value is the invoiced & paid amount for the Zarafa subscription by the End Customer.
- An ‘End Customer’ is the organization in daily use of the Zarafa software product